- Starting 3-5% profit boost by using our proven methods
- Customized profit analysis
- One-on-one coaching consultation with our expert business coaches
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage an assigned calling territory
- Contact business owners to inform them about our upcoming workshops and help them see how the workshop will benefit them from warm and researched customer leads
- Register business owners to attend local, in-person One-Day Workshops for GC business owners in their area (we currently serve Texas and the western United States)
- Develop a deep understanding of our Aspire coaching, consultation, and education services, and how they line up with the business owners’ needs for higher profits and personal dreams
- Keep a record of customer contact information for future sales, referrals, and follow-up.
- Answer customer inquiries about products, services, costs, and payment options.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Career development, personal growth, and intensive sales and product knowledge training. This is B2B sales with a focus on residential general contractors/small business owners
- Work-life balance: Evenings and weekends off. Flexible scheduled if desired.
- Hourly Base Pay: $20/hourly. Annual Pay: $40,000.00 – $100,000.00 including pay for performance with sales commissions and bonuses
- Total rewards package including medical, dental, vision, fitness membership, holiday and paid vacation time, and “best place to work” fun events
- A chance to work and live in one of the most beautiful small towns in the U.S. – with nearby snow and waterskiing on gorgeous Lake Pend Oreille.
- A sense of belonging and purpose, as measured by Aspire’s 5-star culture, leadership team, and delighted business clients, as seen on our Indeed, Glassdoor, Google, Facebook, and Houzz customer reviews.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 1 year of previous sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer operation and organizational software.
- Self-driven attitude with a passion for being the best at what you do
- One Aspire teamwork and collaboration couple with individual accountability and strong results orientation
- Positive attitude, great work ethic, learning mindset, and coachability
Aspire improves people’s lives because we genuinely care about general contractors, and the noble work they perform for homeowners and believe they work too hard, too long for too little. Our promise is to change that so they make more money and profits, with more time back and less stress.