Where Does Profit Really Comes From?
A Business Management Workshop for Building Professionals
DOWNLOAD THE PDF »This powerful workshop for owners and senior managers of contracting companies is designed to reshape your understanding of and sharpen your focus on how to improve your profits right now. The workshop includes a professional profit analysis of your business that will show you what’s working, what’s not and what to do about it.
You will find this day of learning exciting, disturbing, challenging and energizing. This workshop will change the way you think about running and building your business. You will hear highly valuable concepts presented practically that you’ve never heard before – and when you do, you will find them solid, real and relevant. Most of all, the workshop will shine a clear light on a different business path, a path that makes business easier and more profitable in an increasingly difficult business climate. In this class we will:
- Explore and define the elements of successful contractor business models and find out where your business
model is off-target and how to correct it so profits flow more easily.
- Determine how much bottom line cash is available to you right now by making some easy-to-implement
changes to the way you do business.
- Explore the impact that your mix of job types has on your profitability and how to reset your model to feature
more of the high profitability work.
- Provide powerful tools and techniques that let you easily differentiate your business from the competition to
allow you to charge more and get higher quality jobs.
- Show how to create customers for life resulting in a reliable revenue stream even in slow times.
- Show how your contracting business creates equity, allowing ownership to sell the business for a nice profit.
- Provide each attendee with the Aspire Power Hiring Kit – complete with effective hiring ads, a little known proven technique to triple response to your recruiting notices, and a comprehensive package of forms and tools to support your hiring efforts.
- Provide a custom business analysis of each attendee’s company along with the Aspire Roadmap – a step-by-step action plan taking all the guesswork out of moving each company toward greater success.
Meet The Founder
Ken Brookings: Ken has addressed tens of thousands of business owners as a featured speaker at countless industry events. He has written for and been featured in industry trade publications and holds four industry related patents. He has consulted for Fortune 500 clients including Apple, Texas Instruments, Goodyear, British Petroleum, Firestone and SPX. He walked away from a highly successful corporate career to do the “work that matters” – helping real people realize the rewards their honest hard work deserves. He’s spent the last 20 years following this passion and has helped thousands of small business owners become more prosperous and less stressed.