You can prosper! Even in a down economy challenged by the repercussions of a pandemic.
Learn the 5 essential business adjustments every GC must make now to not only survive, but thrive and prosper in the next 24 months. This workshop will bring clarity and implementable tools that will help differentiate your company from the competition, generate qualified leads and retune your sales process with virtual tools. There will be plenty of work for those willing to learn some new skills and adapt.
Meet the Presenter
What will I learn in this class?
- To spot the top six profit leaks that affect most residential builders
- The three critical, common, mistakes most GCs make in their job pricing strategy
- How to increase your earnings without taking on more work or raising prices
- Simple methods that will allow you to charge more and get higher quality jobs
- Powerful, field-tested, tools and techniques that let you easily differentiate your business from the competition
- How to get out of the multiple bid wars
- Five factors that often result in taking bad jobs you’ll later regret and how to avoid them
- A proven path to take on fewer projects while making the same or more profit
- The difference between reactive and targeted leads, and how to reach the right prospects at the right time for maximum sales success
- Proven strategies to insulate your business from the coming economic downturn
- Strategies to protect you from cost escalation
- Evolving strategies to attract, hire and retain top talent in a difficult labor market
I’m too busy/not busy enough…will this workshop really help?
Been in the construction biz long? If yes, then you have survived both Boom and Bust times. Did you enjoy either? Certainly periods with an abundance of work are preferable to periods of work shortage.
However, even the go-go times of a Boom period often exact a high price on the contractor’s quality of life with long hours, stress and chaos, with less banked results than the available potential gains.
In this workshop, we won’t repeat recycled advice such as be sure to save money during the good times, but instead to dig down to a deeper, more granular level.
We will explore how the cycles really work so that you can chart a better course through them. You can minimize the negative impact of these cycles, maintaining a healthy balance in income and workload throughout each part of the Boom and Bust cycles.
Where have all the employees gone? Will this workshop help?
Yes. We know there are times when it seems impossible to fill necessary positions with quality candidates—or any candidates at all.
The Aspire Institute for Contractors is not a recruiting or employment agency but a business consultancy that has one purpose: to help contractors become more prosperous. We have helped thousands of small businesses like yours with all aspects of their business, with an unwavering focus on increasing real profits.
In that process, we have helped many businesses find and secure the right people, even in very tough recruiting markets. Much of the hiring and team building challenge is linked to the overall health of your company. If your cash flow is tight and your profits are small, the job of attracting and maintaining a team is made far more difficult, if not impossible.
So good hiring must start with a solid business footing. That is what we do at Aspire — guide you through the challenge of attracting, hiring and retaining top talent in a difficult labor market.
What else will this workshop do for my business?
We guarantee this workshop will increase your annual bottom line by at least 3-5 points (depending on your business size and model).
Plus, each attendee will leave the workshop with:
- A confidential, professional profit analysis of your business
- A one-on-one visit with one of our on-site experts to help you get a clear picture of what’s working, what’s not and what, exactly, to do about it!
Reserve a Seat
Not quite ready to register? Hold your seats with no obligation.