Aspire is looking for an eager, crackerjack Digital Marketing Specialist to market our products and programs to the home construction industry.
We serve and support custom home builders and remodelers with proven business strategies and powerful tools so they achieve next-level profitability and higher life quality. We do that by teaching better business practices and designing industry-specific content. That knowledge is shared through live classes, business coaches, and management consultants solely focused on residential general contractors (GCs).
Our purpose is to reconnect general contractors to their dreams with increased profits and more time back and take-home pay. All with less stress and burnout. Ultimately, we want talented tradespeople and builders to earn higher value and profits for the noble, custom, and life-changing work they perform for homeowners. Our purpose is to improve the lives of GCs through a seasoned team of business development, sales, marketing, financial, estimating, production, and process reengineering experts. That knowledge is coupled with an intimate understanding of the home construction industry.
Digital Marketing role
Sales and Marketing is a fully integrated team at Aspire. As such, you will work closely with both the Inbound Sales and Client Coaching teams to position Aspire’s brand, build our unique category leadership, and appeal to GCs who need our services – but may not know it. We operate with integrated purchase funnels: the three main ones support product lines around one-day Starter Workshops, a two-year Mastery Program, and a sustaining Alumni Program.
The Aspire Digital Marketing Specialist markets our products and programs to the home construction industry. You will ideate, manage, and expand our digital marketing campaigns both on domain and off domain. For example, you will land our messages in third-party trade media, industry associations, and local/state chapter websites that best reach our target audience.
Bring your fresh perspective, industry best practices and show Aspire how to best reach clients in the AI-driven digital world. You will have a great opportunity for career growth and lifestyle change. Here’s your chance to work with a small business with over 25 years of success operating in one of America’s most beautiful small towns.
We pay competitively and offer healthcare benefits. Just as important, we focus on a positive culture and a high sense of belonging and teamwork. Aspire offers excellent in-house training and skills development in strategic planning, budgeting, creative direction, analytics, process documentation, and market research with some agency support.
Must-haves and duties:
- Hands-on experience with all types of online marketing – especially email software and social media platforms
- Ability to design and execute digital marketing programs at a hyperlocal level
- Hands-on experience managing customer email/contact lists from databases, i.e. QuickBase or equivalent
- Provide digital and funnel performance insights including lead generation reports from digital marketing sources (email, social, web)
- Create and manage lead generation programs in partnership with our in-house sales team
- Maintain and enhance our website and landing pages with compelling content, design, and superior user experience
- Source and build visual content such as digital video, motion graphics, and infographics
- On-brand and a keen eye for custom banners and photography to enhance digital and traditional marketing
- Concise and engaging email and social content following our Aspire Brand, Value Propositions, and Messaging Guide.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in a marketing department
- Experience in business-to-business marketing
- The desire for growth and career enhancement
- Ability to educate our small business owners/general contractor clients about digital marketing best practices
- Google Analytics experience or certification
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience using HubSpot, Salesforce, or equivalent.
- Marketing automation experience using Marketo or equivalent
- Oral presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience marketing products, services, and programs to the home construction industry
This is a full-time, flexible, hybrid work position in Sandpoint, Idaho. Preferences for in-office and work-from-anywhere arrangements will be considered given the digital nature of this job. We will pay to relocate you. You will report to the VP, Marketing.
Might there be a fit? Send us your resume and let’s talk. Check out our employee reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor. Get a better idea of who we are, and who we aspire to become with smart, talented folks like you! Follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook for updates on our business, customers, and a huge sense of belonging and positive culture.
Contact us at [email protected]