Contractor Business Coach – The Aspire Institute
The Aspire Institute is a business coaching, consulting and mentoring business. Since 1986 we have helped thousands of small business owners in the automotive and contractor trades reduce their stress, increase their profit and achieve their dreams through better business practices.
We are expanding our contractor coaching team, and seek to hire a Business Coach for the contractor channel of our business. The Business Coach is one of our most interesting, important, and rewarding positions. As an Aspire Business Coach, you’ll work directly with small business owners to help them set and achieve their goals. To do this you will utilize a variety of Aspire methods and tools, including tracking KPIs through our proprietary software, to determine what’s working, what’s not and what they can do about it. We will provide extensive training and mentoring for all duties to help you meet our high standards of service.
A coaching career with Aspire is a journey of continual learning and growing. Sure, we pay well and there are lots of opportunity for career growth – but if you can’t get spun up about having a positive impact on our client lives as well as the lives of your own Aspire teammates then you don’t need to consider Aspire.
We are an open and friendly team. We avoid politics, formality, rigid structure and drama; instead we focus on making our clients and our employees stronger every day.
Position title: Contractor Business Coach
Job type: Full Time
What we expect:
- Computer literacy – We use Microsoft Office, Intuit Quickbase, and other software regularly.
- A deep understanding of the contractor business – While extensive business training will be provided, you’ll need to know the contractor industry very well.
- Excellent communication skills – You’ll be communicating regularly with clients and our support team.
- Motivated, self-driven, excited attitude – You need to be able to work on your own, as well as get your clients excited about the steps they’re taking and will take to improve.
- Strong desire to help business owners change their lives and their businesses for the better – This is the core of our mission.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills – You’ll often be working on your own, and will need to be able to create and maintain a schedule.
- Available to travel – Some travel within the Western US will be necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Client coaching and support
- Help implement changes based on Aspire best practices to improve clients’ profitability and lower their stress.
- Utilize proprietary software to monitor client KPIs and provide coaching based on those numbers.
- Meet with clients by phone and as needed for coaching.
- You will teach some classes to our clients when we determine you’re ready.
- As needed for workshops and client meetings.
- Manage client relationships
- You will be responsible for multiple accounts, and it will be your responsibility to manage those relationships. Our business coaches are the face of our company!
At The Aspire Institute, we care about integrity, energy and passion more than formal education or a knockout resume (although we like those too!) If this position sounds appealing, then we want to talk with you. If you have questions or want to know more feel free to email us at email@example.com.